Wednesday, June 20, 2007
a little part of me just died
flipchic925.blogspot.com is gone.
my first blog.

started in the summer of '02 and continued through february '03.
gone.

it crapped out on me when blogger went through it's first changes in february '03, so i couldn't post on it... and this is why i got a new blog (this one). but at least i was still able to view my old one.

i'm pissed. it wasn't supposed to go away. it was supposed to last. for posterity, right?

gah. this is frustrating. i guess it just goes to show you that you can't always rely on the internet to be there for you. but i doesn't mean i'm gonna go back to handwritten journals. that never worked for me.

whatev. time to just deal.

i guess it just means a lot to me because it was my first. it was the tool that i developed webdesign and photoshop skills with. back in the day, blogspot had some fugly (in my opinion) background templates and i wanted to be different. i wanted my blog to reflect me and what i was feeling and what i was doing. so every month i'd fashion a new layout and revamp it. it was fun, and i had time to do it.

and you can't replace the memories. and unfortunately, i'm becoming more and more forgetful. i should've printed them out or something... too late for that now.

where is this going?

oh, yeah... a little part of me just died.

but life goes on with or without it. so here's to another day. another post. cheers.
posted by Rita at 12:13 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie