Friday, April 18, 2003
eeeeeeeeeeee... new book... The Secret Letters of Marilyn Monroe and Jacqueline Kennedy... OMG!!!! when i saw it at borders yesterday... ahhhhhhhhh... that's MY BOOK!... lauren knows why!!!! muahahahahahah.... i feel for Jackie O... did you know that i'm Jackie! haha... (inside joke) hmmmmmmm... ya... lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol... eeeeeeeeeee... god... all i can make are girly sounds... eeeeeeeeee... but ya... very intriguing thus far... i like it... good boy advise... although i'm not too sure how well it worked out for her... oh well... oh... and i thought that this is worth blogging about --> "You asked why I never tell Jack that I adore him. I don't restrict that maxim to Jack. Before we were married, I employed the identical tactics with all my other beaux as well. You will not be in the least bit surprised, I know, if I tell you that my tactics were dictated by my father's advice on how to attract a man, how to seduce a man, and how to keep a man. Through the years, I have found my father's advice to be infallible--I know that he would be immediately flattered were I to share them with you. Please know, however, that you are the only other woman to whom I would ever dream of entrusting such valuable information, but because we are now firm friends, I do so in the knowledge that you will keep it entirely secret.... blah blah blah... she goes on to list her 10 "tactics"... the last one though... idk if i totally agree... well right now i suppose i do... but down the line... way down the line... idk... so yeah... here it is: *drum roll* --> 10. Never reveal all your thoughts and feelings to a man. hmmmmmmmm... ya... idk about this jackie-ism...
posted by Rita at 10:53 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie