Tuesday, May 06, 2003
and while i'm at it... here are more good DG lyrics/quotes...

[1] = "Let go of your heart, let go of your head, and feel it now... Babylon"
[2] = "Come closer my love, I'm badly in need of an afternoon's debauchery"
[3] = "You in a cocktail skirt and me in a suit, but it just wasn't me"
[4] = "I got a sword to stem the rivers and cut the moon in two"
[5] = "Me like a million others before trying to make sense of the rain"
[6] = "What we gonna do when the money runs out? I wish there was something I could say..."
[7] = "In your eyes, I start to see a starry veil, the ocean of infinity"
[8] = "But who knows what's waiting in the wings of time. Dry your eyes we're gonna go where we can shine"
[9] = "And when you kiss me on that midnight street, Sweep me off my feet, singing ain't this life so sweet"
[10] = "I don't need no other distractions - there's too much here to see"
[11] = "You turn out the light and the dark sucks on the embers of the fire"
[12] = "You have led me into worlds unknown and I'm walking there still"
[13] = "Loves old song playing in our hearts binding it together pulling it apart"
[14] = "Blind circle, moon and sun body willing, mind undone"
[15] = "The moon is fire in your hair; a million miles beyond what science understands"
[16] = "For me for you for everyone forever is tomorrow is today"
[17] = "New York was dark dirty and stark burning with yellow wings"
[18] = "And she don't mind the late night late night radio"
[19] = "Moon and stars above me mingle with the blood inside my vein"

<--ah david gray... not cute... but wow... now that's the english stud! lol... ah words aren't shit... they're... *dreamy sigh*... for sure used to woo women... *dreamy sigh*... i melt. ok... geez... i just wanna write my own music now too!!!! but yeah... i'm no english stud... numbers i can handle... idk... maybe some stroke of genius will overtake me...
posted by Rita at 5:23 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie