Wednesday, September 17, 2003
from may 2003:

10 THINGS I HATED ABOUT TODAY...

I hate the way I couldn't find
my AP student pack
I hate the way I he slowed me down...
I wasn't going that fast.

I hate the way my locker won't open.
I hate it when things fall.
I hate it when things can't be found,
and on the floor you'll see me sprawled.

I hate it when she butts in
lil miss thang, where are you here?
this is OUR time to relax today
what must i say to make it clear.

I hate the way you can ease
my problems with your touch.
I still can't believe it took so long
till you finally had a hunch.

I hate those secrets and inside jokes
that i never seem to get
I hate the way i'll turn around and
by a stuffed toucan my head gets hit.

I hate the way we plan and plot
but whatever, it's kinda fun.
don't mess with us
the axis powers, cuz we're lugubrious.

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!! awesome.
posted by Rita at 10:29 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie