Tuesday, October 28, 2003
things i'd like to change about myself right this instant: btw.. this isn't a deep, self-reflective list either. this is as shallow and freakin self-absorbed i can be at the moment

+ CUT THE HAIR!
ok. it's just too hot right now. it's such a burden and it's not behaving... i can't pull it back into a decent ponytail - not even if my life depended on it. not anymore. it's been trained to be down for the last, idk, 5 months! now it won't comply! COMPLY DAMNIT! (ha, as if it could talk back to me.. woah, what if it could? scary...)

besides it's bad behavior, it's just becoming a nuisance. like, i need to dance with it down... so just humor me, and think about this: hot day + non-stop hip-hop dancing for 5 1/2 minutes w/ lots of head movement (up, down, side to side, roll) + lipgloss + long hair = 1/2 swept & stuck to my face + 1/2 tangled mess. get the picture. i might as well be dancing w/ blindfolds on, cuz that's how i feel at different points in this dance. i try to exaggerate my movements even more to get my damn hair out of my face

plus, who the heck am i trying to impress w/ my hair. no time to think of such things with midterms and trying to figure out what the hell i'm gonna be doing for next sem classes.... yup, save the trying to impress for my last sem of formal education. it seemed to work in HS.

granted, a year and a half ago it was practically down to my ass and only then did i chop off 14 inches to give to Locks of Love... but hey, these are different circumstances--time to let it go...

so how short? i'm open to suggestions...

+ FAKE & BAKE ME!
now for the skin... i hate these damn tan lines... it's so ugly. i still have tan lines from last year's cheer camp @ UC Davis.. that was over a YEAR ago! plus the cheer shell tan lines and the sports bra lines and the swimsuit lines and now.... FLIP FLOP lines! CRAZY!

winter will be here soon (i hope) and i'll be all covered up berkeley style, but the lines will still be there.. only to rear their ugliness next summer along with ever popular, ever frightening freshman 15! YUCK!

+ 9 YEARS OF DENTAL WORK and STILL NO IMPROVEMENT!
yup... i think i'm just gonna have to accept this one. i'll have this trademark gap for the rest of my life. say bye-bye to whatever shot i had to be an "artista" in the Philippines... haha! oh wow. those teeny boppers have PERFECT white teeth... i'm so jealous.

ok... so that's all for now. when i start to pity myself more, i'll continue... till then i've got a paper to write. fun fun....
posted by Rita at 5:36 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie