Tuesday, November 11, 2003
have you ever felt your heart stop beating? have you ever felt like a seemingly short amount of time was an ETERNITY? have you ever been so worried about a lost item that you sent out an email to all the girls (or boys if that's the case) on your floor to ask if they'd seen it or accidentally picked it up??
yeah. that was me this morning!!!

oh my goodness... i thought i lost my class ring forever... it must've dropped out of my robe pocket or something. weird. oh man, i got that shooting sensation in my head. i was so antsy and just worried. i love my ring. well, i don't love it. i just have a strong attachment to it.

thank goodness for cleanly floormates who picked it up of the bathroom floor... phew. *sigh*

posted by Rita at 9:33 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie