Monday, February 09, 2004
Im sayin
He don't even know what he's doin to me
got me feelin all crazy inside
Im feelin like... OH!
Im doin nothn I've ever done
for anyones attention
take notice of whats infront of you
cause did i mention? (OH!)
you about to miss a good thing
and you'll never know how good it feels to have
all of my affection
and you'll never get a chance to experience
my lovin (OH!)
'Cause my lovin feels like...

OooOooooOOo...
U don't know my name
round and round and round we go (and I swear)
Will you ever know? (it feels like)
OooOooooOOo...
U don't know my name
round and round and round we go
Will you ever know?
Will you ever know it? No, no, no, no, no
Will you ever know it?


tell me you've never felt that... see, you can't! it's because we've all been there at one point or another. a secret longing for another person. a person you know quite well maybe. a person that doesn't even realize what's right there in front of them even. *sigh* what a pain! but what a great pain it is...

mmm... countdown to valentine's day: 6 days...

isn't love grand?

what i wouldn't give to be "in love" again... but somehow, i'll manage. looks like it'll be another single's awareness day for me.

so correction >> countdown to single's awareness day: 6 days...

posted by Rita at 12:35 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie