Monday, April 05, 2004
i'm "failing" math..... [mind you, in my mind, anything below a B is failing b/c that's what i need to keep my scholarship]

FUCK! i hate these GSIs... hella screwed me over w/ points. haven't they heard of PARTIAL credit!

if i could... i'd totally break down right now. i'm that close... but i need to be strong. strong for my midterms coming up. strong for my family. strong for my friends. strong for lots of different things and lots of different reasons.

i wish i didn't have to be so strong.

"I wonder if it's possible to go through each day completely exposed to the world. To walk from day to day with no protection. If you take each emotional onslaught and deal with it fully, truthfully, engaging it with your entirety...if you do all these things, will you retain enough energy to write papers, to read books, to lay in the sunshine, to daydream? or will you be too wearied, too worn, too dashed and torn to do these things anymore? And if you had to, which would you choose? " - pk

people shouldn't have to choose. it's not fair.
posted by Rita at 1:03 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie