Monday, May 17, 2004

will somebody please tell me what the average GPA of a graduating undergrad civil engineer is??



i'm stressing....


this is not good....





try to get through the next 2 days. oh, my head is starting to hurt. i seriously need more room in my brain. i think my body is telling me something... "pst, rita... you're no engineer." ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!



according to my roommate, there are a lot of people in the college of engineering on academic probation! dang!!!! i had no idea... that's a scary thought. it really is... but i won't let it get there. my parents would pull me out of berkeley before then and crap, i'd lose my scholarship. higher than a 2.0 wow... i've lowered my expectations a lot. i remember coming into berkeley thinking i could pull off the 4.0... damn, seeing only 10 students... TEN!  out of thousands in my college graduating with perfect GPAs... damn. i don't even know what to say about that except, kudos for retaining yourselves so well... (did you have a life here?....  just wondering... actually that was kinda mean of me to say... i read an article about one of them... he sounded tight).


so... it's back to the books before my test in 4 hours... oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man...

posted by Rita at 8:18 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie