Wednesday, June 27, 2007
summer ends on august 6th
I'll be starting at the Concord District Office of Kiewit Pacific Company. That's all the info I have for now... looking forward to it.

But not looking forward to the end of my summer vacation.

things to do:
  • finish books
  • visit folks in berkeley a few more times
  • SF daytrip
  • ruby tuesday's in woodland
  • a county fair
  • work out (continually)
  • finish redecorating my room
  • meet up w/ high school friends
  • buy a car (hybrid maybe? fingers crossed!)
  • banatao reunion
  • pasae retreat
  • reach 1000 posts on the pasae wall & have the pasae party...finally
  • celebrate monthiversaries w/ chris
  • watch the new harry potter movie!
  • learn how to swim
posted by Rita at 10:52 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie