Sunday, September 09, 2007
if only i had my own staff of personal trainers...
britney spears' performance on the VMAs... eh...

at least her body is somewhat getting back to her BC (before children) days.

i'd like to get back to my BC (before college) days body, too. it really irks me to look at my old cheerleading outfits and only be able to fit like a leg in. frickin a. frickin angelo... lol... putting on my top. lol. argh.

idk...

i don't think it's enough to want to work out to lose weight.
but maybe it's enough for people to not think i'm preggers. gosh.

i know i should be doing this for myself and for how i feel.
but i think i'm just doing it because of what they think.

all i know is that i'm not gonna deal with any comments at rachel's cotillion which is next august. yup. not again.

time for some self-control and discipline.
this is gonna cost me $$ but at least i won't have to deal w/ the looks and the family comments. and i think... it's worth it.

i think that i like the "i'm doing this b/c of what other people think" approach... for now.
then again... the "i'm doing this b/c of what other people think" mentality has been a pretty big driving force in my life. why stop now?

it's probably really self-destructive. but whatev. i'm grown. i'll deal.

posted by Rita at 10:41 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie