Friday, March 07, 2003
Ok... soooooooo much went down today!!!! It's been grrrrrreat! but yeah... i need to revise my pride and prejudice line: (*ahem* lauren *ahem*) so here goes... "It is a truth universally known that many girls (ie Rita, Lauren, and every other girl in this whole wide world, mainly me and lauren) in possession of great intellect and compassion and humor and many many many other awesome redeeming qualities that you GUYS would just love us for are in want of a MAN!!!!" i'll blog plenty tomorrow... i think the rock concert and me going deaf is hindering my mental processing!! ok... till the morning comes... i'm out!
posted by Rita at 11:37 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie