Monday, September 22, 2003
survey time: c/o "the ultimate ate" love ya tanya!

10 years ago, I...
1. I was a third grader @ St. Agnes School
2. I had two teachers Mrs. Schuler and Mrs. Dubnoff <--Mrs. Dubnoff made us the BEST chocolate-chip cookies EVER!
3. I was hooked on SNICK (clarissa explains it all, pete and pete, roundhouse, are you afraid of the dark?, etc...) and TGIF! and sadly... the power rangers.
4. I joined a sticker club! (hahaha.. you know you did, too!)
5. I was playing the piano and sorta enjoying it.

5 years ago, I...
1. I was 13. hahahah.. the beginning of my angst
2. In the 8th grade and doing EVERYTHING! being known by EVERYONE! getting WHATEVER i wanted!
3. I was boy crazy! (i know what you're thinking... rita? boy crazy? no way!... but yes, i was.) all the pseudo-boyfriends and real boyfriends and crushes and being crushed on. good times good times.
4. I was NOT getting involved in all the drama. ex: u like him, but i liked him first. nsync vs. backstreet. someone's A-list. the boy's top 10 list. party hook-ups. QAS/CTK/SF dance hook-ups. El Dorado hook-ups. hook-ups all over the place.
5. I was cheated out of student speaker @ graduation. sigh.. still kinda bitter (but HS made up for that)

2 years ago, I...
1. I was a Junior w/out a license till Feb.
2. I was dealing with 5 AP/honors courses along with Varsity Cheer and EVERYTHING else @ CHS.
3. I finally found my core group of friends.
4. I didn't really have my eye on any guys.. shocker, i know!
5. I was feelin hip-hop beats and Lifetime movies.

1 year ago, I...
1. I WAS A SENIOR!!!!!! yup yup. sportin the pink shirts that I designed!
2. I had a mad crush on josh. wow... a lot has changed since then, but we're cool.
3. I was freakin out over college apps and scholarship apps and financial aid apps.. applications everywhere!
4. I was still doing EVERYTHING and managing the hardest craziest schedule imaginable for a senior.
5. I moved into a new home.

This year, I...
1. I found out who my real friends were. I LOVE YOU! and I got to know a great guy on a totally new level.
2. I had a cotillion! it was wonderful!
3. I too the lead with lot of things (Varsity Cheer, Culture Shock, Kairos, etc.), was Valedictorian, got crowned Miss Hawaii-Pittsburg.
4. I had a summer job as a receptionist (newflash: a new one started today! weird.. that's like the 4th in 8 months.)
5. I started @ CAL!!!!!! and moved away from home (for the weekdays, at least)

Yesterday, I...
1. I was at home
2. I showered.
3. I went to church
4. I talked to Lauren and Becky and Peter.
5. I studied for my Math midterm and started thinking about my English/Religious Studies midterm essays (yes, plural.)

Today, I...
1. I got up @ 7
2. I ate breakfast in my room (didn't wanna have to walk to the DC).
3. I got a call from my mom @ 8:30
4. I sang in Chem Class... hahaha. Phil and I agree that Kubinec is an entertaining teacher, but where do the microwaves actually come from inside a microwave oven??? hmmm...
5. I got a friendster message from * (eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! if you wanna know who * is... ask, and maybe i'll tell ya! eeeeeeeeeeee!)

Tomorrow, I will...
1. I will clean my room.
2. I will attend the HALL ASS mtg.
3. I will go to classes as usual
4. I might catch some Gilmore Girls!!! yay! new season!
5. I will study by butt off for this Math 1A Midterm! yes! i will!
posted by Rita at 12:04 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie