Wednesday, November 12, 2003
danceworx was THE BOMB!! dot com. lol....

here's some pics c/o leo... thanks for picking me, man! you made it all possible. leo's the greatest.


*boom* pose.

man i'm concentrating.. "don't screw up, rita. you're in the front." haha... i'll smile on friday.

didn't i tell you that my hair would get in the way. see... long hair. not enough time to flip it up after the drop. i'll try to be like erika and throw my head back on friday

getting near the final pose

and we're almost done...

ok. more pics to come! or....... you could see it for yourself! friday night @ 5 PM, tuesday @ noon... come one, come all!!

ooo.. and look! the ASUC is in the background w/ my OP staffers chillin on the balcony! yay! that's like my second home here at cal! yay for the ohana!
posted by Rita at 9:20 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie