Sunday, November 16, 2003
this was nov. 16 2002: hahah... life's funny sometimes... really it is... i think i'm losing my mind... u know that feeling when you're just so overwhelmed and u get kinda delirious or hysterical... haha... i think i'm having one of those moments... college apps are almost due and the USC app finally arrived n now i need all the teacher recs... and the scholarship the school nominated me for is almost due... god i'm scared... n it sucks kinda... cuz i did this to myself... i'm such a procrastinator... n then i get all frenzied... it's my own damn fault and i need to say this and be able to look back at it... it's proof of my incompetence... right here... I, RITA ENCARNACION, AM LAZY AS HELL!!! I VOW TO CHANGE MY WAYS IN A POSITIVE DIRECTION (meaning: I won't be so lazy anymore)... AND FURTHERMORE... I AM TAKING A HIATUS FROM BOYS! yes i know it's quite a shock... i'm rather puzzled myself... but if there's anything i've learned within the past few months... guys take up too much of my brain capacity to worry about... i'll just wait till college... where i could actually find a responsible intellectual one... who's got killer looks and a kind heart and a sense of humor that'll just kills me... hahha... whatever... till college it is!

well. that hiatus didn't last long... duh! and yes, i am still lazy as heck. and no, i still haven't found THE guy... but i'm lookin. i just hope i haven't overlooked him.
posted by Rita at 3:39 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie