Tuesday, December 16, 2003
just got back from a most enjoyable lunch w/ camille, vaughn, and jaelyn. good times! it looks like some boys have decided to start a club... it sounds sooo cool--the only problem is that it's an all guy thing. Girls, let's start one of our own!! we'll chat later...

and it looks like vaughn, kevin, mark, and rannel are living together next semester... and their place, it's gonna be called the "MAXI PAD". hahahahahahahahaha... it'll be the place to be! (the fun house) and i guess holly and francesca might live together too... (the study lounge). yup... and where will i be? i'll be in stern again... on the northside. darn engineering! my life is so hard...

man, this semester just flew by! i can't believe it... i really can't. but then again... i'm glad that there's no more chem in my future!! hahaha!! oh well... it's no big deal. so what if my academic record took a plunge... your first semester is always the hardest, they say. i definitely didn't feel that way in high school though... high school was soooooo easy! geez... all you high schoolers out there... enjoy it!! really do! it's the time of your life... until college! hahaha... college has been a good experience so far. i really need to grow up though... in many ways. i can say that i've grown since august

((WOAH! the crane in the big ditch by Pimentel just started swinging very quickly!! that was very scary!))

ok... oh, yeah, me growing up: there's a long way to go before real adulthood... kinda. or at least before i'm done with school and need to move out of the parent's place (actually... they've told me many times that i can live there till i'm married?!?! ummmm...) and get a stable job and start focusing on all of that including starting a family of my own (provided i ever settle down w/ a man or lower my standards a lil... jk jk. i swear i'm not THAT picky.) yeah... i've got awhile till i get there.

but on the way... i really hope i can keep these friendships going. i mean, lauren and i have already talked it over and my kids'll go over to her place to play, and mine to eat... haha. but other than that, who knows what's gonna happen? Friends Forever, right?

+ THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SONG I'VE HEARD IN A LOOONG TIME! THANKS VAUGHN! and yeah... i think we're good enough friends to help eachother commit suicide... (hahahah! WHAT?!?! WHY!?!?! <-- a wally-ism.) *oh right.. the -isms... the boys are gonna compile a coffee-table book of all us first years. profiles. pictures. -isms... now they just need a coffee table!* ok... so the song goes like this:

Big Ass Rock - The Full Monty

Let's find a rock
I mean a big-ass rock
Or maybe something like
A cinder block is better
I'll hoist it up
And drop it on your face, my buddy

And just before the lights go out
You'll see my smile and you'll know
You've got a friend
With a rock
Who cares
I mean a big-ass rock

Or rope
I got some quality rope
Made for a man who's devoid of hope
Like you are, my buddy
Michael -

Unh, that's Malcolm.

Yeah, Malcolm. Right!

And I won't leave you swinging there
Twitching like a fish while you claw the air
I'll grab your feet
And pal o' mine
I'll pull real hard
And snap your spinal cord

The world is cold when you're alone and
They ignore you
But don't kill yourself

We'll do it for you
You've got a friend
You've got a friend
You've got a friend

You know, I asked a guy once if he'd mind putting me in a barrel
and sending me over the falls. You know what the son of a bitch
said? "Drop dead, asshole."

People are pricks. I asked this guy to take his air compressor and
drill me with a six-inch nail right through the eye...

What'd he say?

"I'm low on nails."

People are selfish pricks.

Another time, now get this, I just lay down in front of a steam roller
and asked the guy just to proceed, you know, business as usual, and just
squash me like a bug.

That's a good way to go, Jer, the ol' bug squash.
Hey! We could tie a plastic laundry bag over his head.

Naw, that's such a wimp suicide.

I stuck my finger in a socket once. It hurt real bad...but it
didn't kill me.

Malcolm, stay out of this.

I've got a friend
Like Carole King
Or was it Carly Simon
Used to sing?
I always get those two confused
But anyway -

I turned around
And suddenly
I'm not alone
It ain't just me
I'm like a player on the team

Player on our team!

I'm part of the gang...

Part of the gang!

A member of the club

Welcome to the club!

Oooh ... let's get a club

I like the big-ass rock

Naw, one good swing and
I'll clean his clock
Forever

Let gravity do the work!

It's a man's way to die, Mikey.

Malcolm!

I got friends

Friends who will
Love you like a maniac
And lead you like a lamb

Ooooh...

To the railroad track
And tie you down

I've got friends!
Ooooh...

Or tickle your wrist
With a single-edge razor
Or buy you a beer with
A Draino chaser
Or dump you in the
River with a rock

A big-ass rock

Here's a nice one right over here

Can I give you a hand with that? It looks heavy.

No, Dave
It's ain't heavy...he's my friend

Come on, group hug.
posted by Rita at 2:44 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie