Saturday, December 13, 2003
LOVE actually is all around...

"i feel it in my fingers. i feel it in my toes.. christmas is all around us, and so the feeling grows...."

this holiday season...
desires are revealed
secrets are exposed
and chances are finally taken
this holiday season...
all you need is love actually.


eeeee! on thursday night after the freshman dinner, camille, frances, wally, mark and i all watched love actually!! (it's amazing what people can get from file sharing nowadays... but shhhhhh... you didn't hear that from me.) but yeah... OMG! it was soooooo good! such good vibes after the movie! i just wanted to rush to an airport and greet someone, anyone, with a great big hug. i've never done that thing where you see someone and you're just so consumed with love that you run to them and jump them and hug the life out of them! i really wanted to do that after watching the movie... ah man! i need a man! it was sooooo sweet! so incredibly sweet! i think walter was freakin out though... i couldn't tell if he was trying to shield his eyes from the heartwarming relationship stuff or if he was getting emotional! ahahahaha... oh boys.

i thought the movie was soooo well done. love is soooo complicated sometimes. it touched on a lot of that w/ all the different subplots... amazing!


love rocks on
"christmas is the time to be with people you love" - billy mack

love is elementary
"she doesn't even know my name. And even if she did, she'd despise me. She's the coolest girl in school and everyone worships her because she's heaven." - Sam

love american style
"American girls would seriously dig me with my cute British accent" - Colin

love unspoken
"To me you are perfect." - Mark

love at work
"Do you think everybody knows?" - Sarah

love as a second language
"It's my favorite time of day, driving you." - Jamie
"It's the saddest part of my day, leaving you." - Aurelia

love lasts a lifetime
"True love lasts a lifetime." - Karen

love is awkward
"Normally i'm really shy about this sort of thing. Takes me ages to get the courage up." - John

love and politics
"I'm not really sure politics and dating go together..." - David, the Prime Minister



me and camille @ clark kerr... we give it two THUMBS UP!
posted by Rita at 12:51 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie