Saturday, December 13, 2003
in response to camille's comment: I LOVE THAT PART TOO!!!!

oh my goodness... picture this:
it's a cool, crisp night. you hear the doorbell ring... and you go to answer it. on the doorstep is a guy. but not just any other guy... he's your friend. you know he had feelings for you, but for whatever reason he never professed these to you... until now. he's got a boom box that's playing an instrumental "silent night" softly. he's got cue cards. they say everything he's wanted to say but couldn't. they say it all... little phrases all adding up... and the last one says, "To me you are perfect."

EEEEEEEEE!!!

why can't that sort of thing happen to me??

i mean. i don't expect anyone out there at this point to be in love with me... (but if you are... then what are you waiting for??? *hint*hint*) and i don't honestly expect anyone to drive out to berkeley and knock on my door and pull this kind of stunt or even drive out to concord for the same reason. it's just one of those things that always work out in the movies or in books, but never happen in real life...

but a girl can dream, can't she?

man. that'd be sooooo cool!
posted by Rita at 2:51 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie