Monday, February 09, 2004
i ran into ian @ the GBC today before linguistics class. he asked if i was the one who asked all those random questions of the day last sem.. yup. that's me! isn't it wonderful how i utilized my free time last semester? getting to know my fellow berkeleyans...

now, i have no more nighttime free time. that makes me sad. that's when i do my best thinking... so let me try to squeeze in some deep reflective thinking in the afternoon after class and before dinner and the meetings and the dance practices start, eh?

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
might sound cheesy, but... i truly, madly, deeply followed my heart. hey... getting into a relationship for the first time is pretty darn risky! putting your heart on the line, like that... what a rush!
2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
hmmmm right now...
my mother: go backpacking through europe w/ my dearest friends, get wasted, get a tattoo (i mean, body art... it sounds much nicer that way), or hahahahaha... DATE! hahahahaha...
my friend: not sure about that one... lemme know what you wouldn't approve of guys...
significant other: n/a
3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
6
4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
i got to learn about myself in the process. you figure out how far you can take things.. how well you can manage.. the extent of your coping.. you test your limits and you thrive! what's better than reaching newer and higher heights.
5. ... and what's the worst?
taking it too far, and then falling... and it's a long way down, my friend, with little or no cushion for the fall... it's hurts you to your core.
posted by Rita at 5:19 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie