Tuesday, September 21, 2004
KAIROS XIX
KAIROS XIX. Jamie's going on it!! yay, lil sis! yay! i'm so excited for her!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! {{ haven't done THAT in awhile.

So all your kairos folks out there. you know what to do!

sigh. some of my fondest high school memories are of my kairos experiences. first, as a retreatant on XIV. and then as the rectora of XV. mmmmmm... warm fuzzies!

i'm all happy all of a sudden. this is so cool! i'm sitting here, with my DC takeout (a burger, some popcorn shrimp!!, a brownie and some kiwis!), in a cooler room, listening to my chill music, and thinking about happy times at San Damiano!

utter contentment... yes, that's me.
posted by Rita at 1:27 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie