Thursday, May 08, 2003
so.... today was kinda crappy... ya... stupid tests... stupid girls... stupid clothes.

so in honor of my post-ball sentiments that are quicky leaving me... and the really cool movie that the theme song (that didn't get played) was kinda from... here's my list of the...

10 THINGS I HATED ABOUT TODAY...

I hate the way I couldn't find
my AP student pack
I hate the way I he slowed me down...
I wasn't going that fast.

I hate the way my locker won't open.
I hate it when things fall.
I hate it when things can't be found,
and on the floor you'll see me sprawled.

I hate it when she butts in
lil miss thang, where are you here?
this is OUR time to relax today
what must i say to make it clear.

I hate the way you can ease
my problems with your touch.
I still can't believe it took so long
till you finally had a hunch.

I hate those secrets and inside jokes
that i never seem to get
I hate the way i'll turn around and
by a stuffed toucan my head gets hit.

I hate the way we plan and plot
but whatever, it's kinda fun.
don't mess with us
the axis powers, cuz we're lugubrious.
posted by Rita at 4:18 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie