Tuesday, June 17, 2003
Rita is not
question of the day: do kids give kids graduation presents?

Holla. Ima silva dolla... catch me when i come on tour. Trina

Ok.. so i'm not TOTALLY boy crazy.. i'm semi-boycrazy.. more to blog about laterz....

... and i'm back.. yup. bored again.

so... here's another random thing: you fill it in and tell me what you're thinking!!!! comment below...

I _____ Rita.
Rita is _____.
Rita thinks a lot about _______.
When I think of _________, I think of Rita.
If I were alone in a room with Rita_____.
Rita needs _____.
I want to ____ Rita.
Someday Rita will _____.
Rita reminds me of _____.
Without Rita _____.
Memories of Rita are _____.
Rita can be _____.
_____ is how I describe meeting Rita.
Worst thing about Rita is _____.
Best thing about Rita is _____.
I am ________ with Rita.
If I could describe Rita in a word: _______.
posted by Rita at 11:41 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie