Monday, June 09, 2003
Rita is

quiz time...






Click to take the quiz!
click here to find out which asian action superstar you are!


You are Michelle Yeo. you are a responsible, nurturing and caring person. you like the romantic side of life. whether it'sby a british secret agent or a master swordsman. you like it all. you try and take care of the people you care about. but sometimes they dont take ur help too kindly. but that's okay. cause you got it all.



I GOT A JOB!!!!!! i'm working as a receptionist at a law firm in walnut creek... 4 days a week (don't know the day off yet)... 8:15-5:15... kinda cuts into most of the day... but i'll deal... no one wakes up till noon... and it only starts to cool down a bit around 6... so i'm good for now... but yeah.. now i can't go to Great America with Becky.. (to becky: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. A MILLION TIMES: I'm sorry.) so we're gonna see Finding Nemo tomorrow and then watch Lilo & Stitch at my place... some chill time before she's on her way to Air Force
posted by Rita at 11:55 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie