Thursday, July 17, 2003
Do Stand Up Comedy, You`re A Joke!

People try too hard.

Try too hard to be accepted, to score, to be something they`re not. I`m not even in a bad mood, I just like to preach.

Let`s say you`re being persistant in pursuing someone, and it doesn`t work out, you should never change your tune.

Don`t disregard the person because it didn`t work. Don`t turn down friendship. Turning down friendship or ignoring the person only proves you were in it for *bleep*. It says it was a good thing you both didn`t hook up.

It also says says you have no real compadres of the opposite sex, just some people you`re uninterested in, yet they like you, and you keep them around for casual sex. How cheap it that? How cheap are you?

Sound like you? Then you`re feeling conviction and that`s a good thing because this kind of behavior just stinks.

In my experience I`ll be blunt. I`m tired of fake nice guys pretending they like me when they want sex and a trophy, not a girlfriend.

I`m a person ... not an object and I can differentiate between sincere interest and a male *bleep*. ::looks at To Do List:: ... doesn`t say men.... lol.

So save your energy and call a 1 900 number or holler at those famous baby mama`s Philly`s known for ... lmao. At least they do what the`re paid to do.

My services don`t come free or easily.

- An excerpt from "Pimpin` Is Mah Name, Pimpin` Is Da Game"
By Natassha "Velvet" Jizza Jones
posted by Rita at 10:25 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie