Monday, July 21, 2003
when all you can hear is your heart beating...

What is silence? Is silence simply the moments when you cannot think of the right words to say, therefore, you remain speechless? Or is silence approval? Or maybe...or maybe...silence is the moment in which you focus all your attention into absorbing the bliss of the moment, instead of trying to use words to communicate. What is silence? Is it simply the lack of noise and sounds? Or is it the lack of that certain someone in your life????

I spent last night in silence...in complete and utter silence. Not because I lacked words to say, but because I realize that sometimes, you say it best when you say nothing at all. Lying there on my bed staring at the ceiling, I realize that silence can be a gift in awkward moments when words just aren`t enough. ~ And as I laid there in silence and the moonlight steamed down through my window, I realize that I now know that love truly is beautiful. And regardless of how many tears, how many sleepless nights I`ve had, regardless of negative side-effects of being in love, in the end, it`s the positive side-effects that keeps us wanting more...need more...LOVE KEEPS US ALIVE
posted by Rita at 9:58 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie