Thursday, July 17, 2003
... and when you thought i could blog no more ... lemme hit ya with something interactive! answer please. email please. lilazncheerleader4u@yahoo.com comment please. soon. i'd love to see your response!!!

****OPINIONS*****
1. Am I cute?:
2. Am I hot?:
3. Am I sweet?:
4. Am I crazy?:
5. Am I loveable?:
6. Am I funny?:
7. Am I annoying?:
8. Am I psycho?:
9. Am I daring?:
10. Am I a good person?:
11. Am I sexy?:

*****WOULD YOU...*****
11. Hug me?:
12. Miss me if I was gone?:
13. Listen to my problems?:
14. Hug me if i cried?:
15. Be a good friend?:

*****WOULD YOU...*****
16. Ever go out with me?:
17. If you already have would u do it again?:
18. Kiss me ((Really))?:
19. Have ruff sex with me?
20. Marry me if u could?:

*****HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW ME?*****
21. When's my birthday?:
22. How tall am I?:
23. What school do I go to?:
24. Do i have any siblings ~> names?? :
25. Who is my most current ex?:
26. Who is my best friend?:
27. Who am i crushing on/dating?:
28. Favorite animal?:
29. Favorite food?:
30. Favorite TV show?:
31. Favorite song/songs?:
32. Favorite music group?:

*****IF YOU COULD*****
36. Give me a new name, what would it be and why?:
37. Hook me up with someone (real), who would it be and why?:
38. Do one thing with me what would it be and why?:
39. Drop me one piece of advice, what would it be?:

*****JUST A FEW QUESTIONS*****
40.What do you love about me?:
41. What do you hate about me?(seriously):
42. What is my best quality?:
43. If you could change one thing about me what would it be?:
44. What is your honest opinion of me?
posted by Rita at 4:35 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie