Friday, August 29, 2003
word to the wise: You can't build a reputation on what you intend to do. - gossip columnist Liz Smith
... some people do a lot of talking and can't seem to back it up. this leaves people who kinda depend on these things in a helpless state. like they're just waiting and waiting.. but someone's just too lazy to get it done!

Memories of last week: of lauren and me and jordan chillin outside of coldstone's for an hour and a half waiting for who else... "I'm dying of death..."
... like i said, some people are just lazy...

I despise lethargy!
... see a pattern here?

I'm really angry right now. super bitter. feeling tossed aside and not cared for. with NO ONE to turn to... NO ONE! got that: NO ONE!
...help...




posted by Rita at 1:18 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie