Tuesday, September 23, 2003
OK! I'M MAD! So I'm trying to set up a new email account cuz I'm at 80% and I've already deleted uber-old emails *sniff*sniff*, and get this: SOMEONE ALREADY HAS THE EMAIL ADDRESS ritalovesyou@yahoo.com.. OMG! WHAT IS THAT!!! THAT'S MY SN! HUH?!? mucho perplexed! yeah.. not very happy about this.

ok. i know that's pretty minor in the whole scheme of things... but really, who else goes by ritalovesyou?? hmmmm? someone's stealing my thunder! grrrrrr... lol. but no one -- i repeat, no one -- can love you like i can. that's fasho. cuz babe... "my love is like.... woah" - mya

let this be known. *muah*
posted by Rita at 10:05 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie