Sunday, November 16, 2003
song of the moment:
I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner


Gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I'm older

This mountain I must climb
Feels like a world upon my shoulders
Through the clouds I see love shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled too far
To change this lonely life

Chorus
I want to know what love is
I want you to show me
I want to feel what love is
I know you can show me

I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me
I've got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
I can't stop now, I've traveled too far
To change this lonely life

Chorus

yup... that's definitely a classic. you've gotta know that one. YOU'VE GOT TO. gosh.. it's just one of those songs you'd shamelessly belt out in the privacy of your room or your shower or even your car. i must confess that i enjoy singing in the car even if people do look at me getting all diva-like to the radio. hahaha... i really like that song. it's an awful music video and the band is NOT hot in any way, shape or form, but dang... way to hit 'em where it hurts... we can all relate to it, i think... c'mon now, who doesn't wanna know what love is?? or feel what love is? who doesn't want to find someone to show them? ahhhhh... it's a fave.



i need to see love actually.
I need to see love actually.
i NEED to see love actually.
i need TO see love actually.
i need to SEE love actually.
i need to see LOVE actually.
i need to see love ACTUALLY.
I NEED TO SEE LOVE ACTUALLY.

...got it.

ahhh... i can't get that song that plays during the trailer out of my head either... *song* i don't want a lot for christmas. there is just one thing i need. and i don't care about the presents underneath my christmas tree. i just want you for my own. more than you could ever know. make my wish come true. baby, all i want for christmas is you....*end song* eeee! the movie looks sooooooooo cute! you know that scene where she leaves him in the doorway and runs around the corner and silently jumps and does that girly-spastic-giddy thing and then calms and collects herself and goes back to him... yeah, that's totally something i would do. hahahaha! and yeah.. i guess i'm jumping the gun. heck, it's not even thanksgiving yet and i'm already thinking about christmas and planning for christmas... but "eeeeeeeee" i'm a girl and i need love. love love love. (and i ain't talkin about that family love, or that relatives-pinching-your-cheeks-and-saying-"dalaga siya" love, or even friend love... i want more.)

i think we all do. so from me to you: *muah*

and if you've already got it, count yourself among the lucky... don't mess up a good thing, yo!
posted by Rita at 8:24 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie