Saturday, February 14, 2004
dearest blog,

it's been a year now. 365 days of blog memories. how appropriate that our new year's eve should be on valentine's day. it's the end of an era. and the end of a love-filled year.

so many good times we've shared. so many not-so-good times, too. publicly and privately, you know me through and through. you know me best. better than my closest friends.

interesting how some of my other friends have even built an affinity for you. they visit you daily. maybe even twice a day! how nice... they see you more than they see me. i'm kinda jealous...

acquaintances may come and go, but you are constant. (unless the whole internet were to crash) thank you for not dumping me, or ditching me, or backstabbing me, or forgetting me. you've never turned away from me. when i need you, you're right here. i can always depend on that. i thank you more now than ever.

and so dear blog, here's to another year that'll surely be full of ups and downs... i'm glad you're along for the ride.

love you,
rita
posted by Rita at 2:11 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie