Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Q: where's this relationship going?
A: (just what i was thinking)



i didn't want to write a gushy, sappy, lovey-dovey entry on here... again...

... but what the heck.

christopher carlos malixi is the best boyfriend ever. i love him so much. he makes me so happy. he takes care of me. he treats me with so much respect. he is so considerate. he's a good listener. he's funny. he smells HELLA good. OMG! have you ever smelled the boy? *swoon* ok. ok. he makes me smile more than anyone or anything ever has.

he is where my heart is. (well... part of it at least. most of it, actually.)

i am so undeserving of him. he's more than i could've ever asked for.

love makes you do crazy things. say crazy things. feel crazy things. but i'm not crazy in love. i'm like crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy-to-the-infinity in love with him.

i know it's only been 6 months (almost 7, woo!) but i have never felt so deeply for someone/something in my life. and i like this feeling. hope it stays.

for years and years... i wanted a boyfriend for christmas. i wanted someone to love and to love me in return. haha. i know. i know. but i don't need to wish for one anymore. and really... that's all i ever needed. so for this christmas i'm not gonna ask for anything (in particular......... cept maybe an easy bake oven. lol. *inside joke*) because i'm just content with what i've got and who i have in my life. i'm pretty content.
posted by Rita at 10:32 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie