Monday, March 10, 2003
10:25... sittin in the computer lab... and freakin out of the AP gov test... i'm very much screwed in that class... oh no!!!!! my grade... yuck... quarter done on wednesday!!! *argh* anyways... back to what i need to rant about... me of course... it's always me... me me me me me... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... i don't wanna be me... or maybe it's that i can't be me around people... one maybe two or three know... but only a few people have really seen me in my element... god... i'm scared... and i don't know how to fix it... and i need to fix it... i always need to know how to fix it... i need to know everything about everyone all the time... i don't like to leave it to chance... could that be my problem? (ya kno this one way talkin isn't helping here... i need another perspective... i'm out!)
posted by Rita at 10:30 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie