Friday, March 14, 2003
guess what happens when you have a 24-hour day accompanied with a 2 hour nap followed by 4 hours of work then 2 hours of nap? KERAYZEENESS... yes... you read right... KERAYZEENESS at Benihana's!!!! ah... one of my last good times before my head gets chopped off when my parents get my 3rd quarter report card... EEK!!!! i'm scared... i wanna run away... with the report card... drop it into the La Brea Tar Pits... and then just walk through my front door as if nothing happened... and go "hey ma, why haven't we gotten the report cards yet?"... lol
oh man... dinner was soooooooooo much fun... from the "wilburt = gilbert" escapades to random acts of stupidity to boy-girl-boy-girl seating to shrimp tails in the water, in the hat, and across the table to talks about the Senior Ball No-Nos ie red tuxes, date repeats unless you're a couple to the Senior Ball Yes-yeses [<--haha... that looks weird "yeses") ie non-matching dresses, potential date back-ups, party bus?, hotel rooms, and dancing styles to INSANE FAMILY TIES

<--ok... i've gotta go into more detail about this... since it was megan's b-day we talked about who was older than who... (from oldest to youngest) Will, Lauren, Christina, Kevin, Megan, Adam, Matt, Rita... i'm the youngest =(... anyways... for the past week or so... i've been calling Kevin, my kuya ("big/older brother" in tagalog) 'cuz he's like that now for me... and somewhere during the discussion about potential back-ups i made a proposition to him... that I'd go with him if his first choice didn't work out and he'd go with me if my first choice didn't work out... but then will cried out "but she's your sister, man!" and lauren goes to add, "yeah, that's incestuous"... so will says "I'll go with you to ball, kevin." and KEVIN AGREES!!!! then i say "you'd rather go with Will than with ME!"... MAJOR BLOW TO THE EGO!!!... and will says "yeah... i'm his best friend... i'm like his brother" and we all go "ooooooooooooooooo"... lol hella funny... so then that means... "Will's the oldest brother... than kevin... and me (the baby)"... and then somehow... the fact that me and lauren are the same person (cuz we are kinda... hehe) comes up... and this is where things get all screwy!!! So technically, Lauren is older than me and Kevin... so that makes her kevin's "ate" ("big sister" in tagalog) which makes me kevin's "ate" too cuz me and lauren are the same people... but then again... kevin's older than me which make him my "kuya" and lauren's "kuya" which reverses it... somewhere they cancelled eachother out... and we gave up on that topic... hella FUN THOUGH!!!!-->

and then the rest of the night followed with talks about how everything i see reminds me of a specifc SOMEONE!!!! chopsticks/toothpicks and the 14th and music and "lap-dancing" and SOAP OPERAS and hands and asian people everywhere and calendars in teacher's rooms (AHHHH... THE WEDDING!!!!) and Great America and parks and soup and off-campus and "101 ways to make love without doing it" and seating charts and psychics and orange soda cans and COMSO GIRL MAGAZINE! i can't shake it!!! OCD on a personal level!!!! yikes... maybe i need to take action before i lose out! it's late i'm out... much more to say later... can't keep eyes open for long enough
posted by Rita at 11:54 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie