Wednesday, June 18, 2003
Rita is
question of the day: compliments of adam carter -- "riddle for you: A monkey times 10 equals a twinkie.....think about it, its pretty hard, i didnt get it for a while"

I cannot say what loves have come and gone,
I only know that summer sang in me
A little while, that in me sings no more.

from What Lips My Lips Have Kissed - Edna St. Vincent Millay

sigh...

The Name of Truth <--idk the author, but compliments of Mark Llorente (fellow banatao scholar and CAL-bound)

As echoes dissipate into the halls
Where once had chanted some angelic choir
The madrigals of wordless wholesome grace
Or soldiers marched on haughtily to brawl
And in their blazing out-flamed passion's fire,
So I predict my love for you to trace
The shadows of my heart and through them die
With nothing but a whimper in its place.

But nay, the phantoms past bear not your face,
And echoes gone from long before belie
The quality and timelessness of truth.
I rise affirmed as though my wings gained flight,
For Veritas knows not an age nor youth,
And love like stars grows brighter in the night.

sigh...

and from the bored.. comes the crazy!!! OMG!!! so i was being all non-constructive again... looking at people's AIM info's cuz i've got NOTHING TO DO (SOMEONE CALL THE FIRM!) and stumbled onto this cool website.. this should definitely keep me for falling into a coma... the best page in the universe that's what it's called.. no joke! so.. ya.. i'll be spending my time looking more at it now.. peace.
posted by Rita at 2:26 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie