Monday, July 07, 2003
this is where i was: Somethin' about the way you smiled at me just drove me wild. Wish I could know if your alone, don't wanna cramp your style. But I cannot deny the feeling that I feel when I look straight into your eyes--Feel my heart beating fast for a challenge may arise. I wanna know if you feel the way I do. I wanna know if theres a chance for me and you - "Mr. Man" Alicia Keys

this is where i am now: How can I adjust to the way that things are going. It's killing me slowly. Oh, I just want it to be how it used to be. - "Why Do I Feel So Sad" Alicia Keys

this is where i'm gonna be: How do you find the words to say-to say goodbye, if your heart don't have the heart to say-to say goodbye. - "Goodbye" Alicia Keys

why can't i ever hold onto a good thing for long enough? for as long as i like? or would like? it just doesn't seem fair, but then again life's not fair, is it!
posted by Rita at 9:13 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie