Friday, June 20, 2003
Rita is
question of the day: is it disgraceful to talk on the phone with *gasp* boys?

things are racing through my mind at a mile a minute.... mostly about certain relationships. i can't believe my parents. it's sooooooo not fair. i just don't understand why they won't let me learn about life... i mean, people learn from experiences and right now all i know is that my parents have no faith in my judgement about MYSELF! it's purely ridiculous.. i understand that i'm the first born so this is all new to them.. but it's new to me too.. and i feel that if i'm ok with it.. the least they could do is support me.. i'm 18. and not to say that just cuz i'm 18 i think i'm all-knowing and shit 'cuz there are some really immature adults out there... but i'm not one of those bums! my parents raised me with values and what i don't get is how they still can't trust me even after 18 years of raising me... and if that's the case: then they've failed me! yeah.. it sounds harsh.. but that's really what it all boils down to.. that's the point of parenting.. sure there's always money and providing involved.. but what about the intangibles, the personal stuff, the feelings, the morals.. do they think i have none 'cuz i want to spend time with peter and lauren and becky and other people now that it's summer?!? if they think that... then the last 18 years of my life have been for naught........................... everything's been in vain. nothing to build wonderful experiences on. nothing to sustain me and my adult life. no way of knowing that i can handle what's ahead of me.... because my parents don't feel i've matured, or am smart enough to weigh the importance of school or work or relationships...

THIS IS BULL!

Love of a lifetime...
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie The Pooh

...sigh
posted by Rita at 9:49 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie