Wednesday, February 25, 2004
DMD (dirty moment of the day): mark unbuttons his pants and says, "let's get down to business"

not so dirty explanation: sooooo... today at dinner, i couldn't finish my pad thai and mark, well, he has this thing about people wasting food or not finishing food, so he and vaughn decided to clean my plate. i know i know... but man, i was FULL! and sooo... seeing the task ahead of them. mark unbuttons his pants and says, "let's get down to business"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA! oh man... i just buried my face in camille's shoulder! AH! SO FUNNY!

ok. so that was my "dirty" moment of the day... and now onto more serious things

it's lent.

what to give up? what do i want to change about myself? answers to all this and more in a few hours... it's about 1 am. i think it's time i sleep, yeah?
posted by Rita at 12:56 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie