Monday, February 23, 2004

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORE!!! becky and melissa kicked my butt in jazz the other day... then leo and gerald did more in hiphop. ahhhhhhhhhh! but it was soooo much fun at the same time! yay! dancing makes me happy...


hehe.. tanya (aka ultimate ate... luv you!) sent me an eprop. she thought my banner said "dirty thoughts" hehe!! no no... it says "daily thoughts di gi tal ized" don't know why i decided to break that down... but it looks kinda neato, doesn't it? maybe? whatever... now i can't wait till next month when i revamp my good 'ol xanga again... hehe... maybe it will say "dirty" next time?!?! huh hmmmmm.... tee- hee


and in other news:


what rhymes w/ cow & starts with M?


grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... << that was me at the beginning...


ohhhhhhhhhhh... << that was me in the middle...


hahahahahaha... << that was me at the end!


have a very nice day! *muah*

posted by Rita at 5:03 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie