Saturday, December 25, 2004
things that NEED to happen:
+ finish the frickin all pil-org contact roster that was started in august! gah! (oooo hey camille, how's that going?)

+ my dad's b-day scarf. oooo... i finished my first one and i like it! a lot! woo!

+reading the davinci code. and maniac magee. peter gave it to me for christmas, so i HAVE to read it now. no excuses.

+figure out what day i wanna go back to the firm and earn $96 more. ahahahahahah!! a solid days work... a solid days pay! woo! i'll update about yesterday a lil later...

+see my friends. new years at my house, ok! hella food!

+see CHRIS!!! not that he's not in the friends category... cuz he is... but ya know. he's special.

-----------------------------------

Your Inner Gangsta by crash_and_burn
What is yo name?
Yo gangsta name beHoneyfresh
You ride around in aHuffy Sun Catcher (Ride that bicycle, fool)
Yo gangThe Mafia
Yo shoes beStiletto heels
Yo dubs be dis big, fool1,527
How much money you got?$5.05688811807838e+26
How gangsta are you, bitch?: 89%
Quiz created with MemeGen!


oh, and in response to my 89% gangsta-ness: dang, i like my results! shoooooooooooot. stiletto heels, the mafia, and my huffy bike (you know it'd be bling-ed out! those wheels... ooooweee! a diamond encrusted body, and chrome spokes, and the CUTEST designer basket out front... shoooooooooot.) and dang... all that money! muahahahahahaha... i think i'd give a lot of it to the poor folks in the philippines. but first i'd buy my mommy a mansion and a group of domestics to help clean and cook and buy and drive and tend to her and my dad. then... i'd pay for my education and my sisters. then get a new car! and a new wardrobe. and yeah.. i'd save a lot of it... so that i could help provide for my family too. and the family that i'll have one day.

sigh. that'd be so suh-weeeeet!

-----------------------------------

and finally...


MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!


may there be peace in your hearts and homes.

posted by Rita at 8:52 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me

Name: Rita Jo Rose Cruz Encarnacion

Home: Concord, CA

See my profile...


Previous Post
Archives
Gimme More
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie